Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Boy's hair.


When I was pregnant with Alex, my friend Callie used to say she didn't care if it was a boy or girl, as long as it got my curls. Callie, you might get your wish! I think I see a hint of curl in this boy's hair. I'm actually okay with Alex having curls...after all, he's a boy. I doubt he'll stress about curl products or request a diffuser for his hair dryer. He probably won't blame his bad day on the humidity and the fact that his curls don't look quite right. I'm guessing he will probably not worry about how curls make his face look more round, or make him look fat. And I can assume that he won't whine about wanting straight hair and listening to his Mommy encourage him to be thankful for curls...

Oh, but Heaven help us all when the girls with curls come along!

No comments: