Monday, April 21, 2008


My husband has launched a new website I thought many readers might be interested in. Smart Parents...healthy kids! is a website Jason has created for parents who are interested in learning more about taking care of their children's health at home. He offers lots of education for parents that, quite honestly, your pediatrician knows but probably doesn't take the time to explain in the office. Various topics include how to treat fever, cough, sore throat, ear aches and more. He works as a pediatrician full time in the emergency room at a large hospital and has created Smart Parents...healthy kids! to equip parents and help them to keep their kids OUT of the emergency room and avoid unnecessary doctor's visits. Hopefully many of you will find it helpful.

Sign up as a subscriber to Jason's newsletter on various kids' health topics. You can easily sign up on the website and we promise not to spam you! So, be sure to sign up for the newsletter and be well on your way to smart parenthood...and healthy kids.

Let us know what you think about the website - we'd love feedback!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally want to read Jason's website, but the links didn't work. Any ideas?? I'm actually headed to the pedi this morning - if only I had stethoscope and could listen to her chest...

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

This site is great. I especially liked the section on fevers. Good stuff.

auDi tHis woRld said...

What a fabulous resource! Thanks, Jason!!

Anonymous said...

Nicole! Hey girl, I need some help. A dear friend of mine just moved back to the states from being on the mission field for over 2 years. They are really struggling with being back in America...not sure how to think, feel, act, etc.

What can I do to help them? Anything I can read to help me understand or a way to pray?