Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wales


This is the Welsh flag (thanks, Google Images).  
I'm off on a little trip there with my dearest of friends this week.  
Wahoo!

I am still pinching myself that I have this opportunity.  Not many mamas with three young children have a husband who takes off work for a week so that his wife can take an overseas jaunt with her friends.  And, yes, I'm aware that I have a truly amazing husband. =)

Of course, I will miss my babies but I am super excited about spending some time with my friends this week.  One lives in London, one in Oklahoma, and one in Dallas/Fort Worth.  We are all meeting in London and road tripping to Wales.  Can't wait for the adventure that's in store this week!  These ladies have been a constant source of encouragement in my life.  We attended seminary together in Fort Worth and have spent many years walking through life together.  Such an amazing blessing...friends!

Stay tuned for photos of the English countryside and the Welsh Coast!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

That sounds like an AMAZING time!! Enjoy yourself! (I'm sure you will!) Can't wait to see pics & hear all about it when you return!!