Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Pics

Christmas pictures of my little brood of boys...they were surprisingly cooperative this year.  And when I got home and downloaded the pictures I flipped out at how BIG they look.  Handsome little men, if I say so myself! 

We wish you a Merry Christmas from our brood to yours.  We pray the season brings great joy as you celebrate the birth of a Savior!

Ben was the only one who cooperated with a prop. =)


 Alex.  He looks like such a big boy.  I can hardly get over it.

 Angel face Ben.

Sweet Henry Hubs.

 This is a classic Henry face.  It was my favorite photo of him from the shoot but Jason insisted we couldn't use it for the Christmas card.  I think he secretly doesn't want people to know that pediatricians bribe their kids with lollipops in order to ensure full cooperation. =)  Secret's out now!

My favorite group shot.  Benjamin ADORES these older brothers.  It is truly so sweet.
 This picture speaks for itself, right?

 We bribe Ben, too.

 They banded together to run AWAY from Mommy.  I got the best of them, though.  This is another one of my favorites.

Man, my kid is such a little man!

No comments: