Thursday, March 22, 2007

Absent Blogger.

So I have been a terribly absent blogger lately. Life has just been too busy to take a few minutes and update. So, here's a short one (update) and a few photos to keep the faithful Notice:Nicole readers pacified...

It looks like Spring in Texas! I am very much looking forward to wildflowers on the Texas Highways, exciting family happenings (sister's having a baby and brother is getting married, in that order), and a very special man in my life is moving to Fort Worth soon. So many exciting things to share...

But for now, I'll post a few pictures of recent (meaning last couple of months) events. Enjoy. More later...especially for those of you who read carefully and just picked up on the fact that I have a really special man in my life. More about him very soon.

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

Inquiring minds want to know! Post soon!

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Yeah, you REALLY think you can drop a info bomb like that and NOT get tons of comments! BRING IT Nicole!