Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tagged.

Thanks to Callie, I can no longer avoid taggage. Here you go!

4 Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Waitress
2. Lifeguard
3. College Professor
4. Event Planner

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1. Steel Magnolias
2. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (This was before Sarah Jessica was Carrie...)
3. Rad (a super lame bike movie my brother and I loved when we were little)
4. Elf


4 Places I've Lived:

1. Fort Worth, TX
2. Riverside, CA
3. Istanbul, Turkey
4. Des Moines, IA

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched

1. The Office
2. The Office
3. The Office
4. The Office

4 Places I have Been:

1. Italy
2. India
3. Morocco
4. Greece

4 People who email me regularly

1. My husband
2. My mom
3. Jennifer
4. Facebook

4 of my favorite foods

1. French Fries...especially yummy during pregnancy.
2. Tomatoes
3. Mexican
4. Cheesecake

4 Places I Would Like to Visit

1. South America
2. Canada
3. Paris
4. New Zealand

Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year

1. The birth of our baby.
2. Warm weather in Des Moines
3. Visiting Family
4. Family & Friends coming to visit

Friends I'm Tagging

1. Rebecca (you gotta do it now, Bec, both Cals and I tagged you!)
2. Keri
3. Kimmy Sun

2 comments:

Cal said...

I would also like to give a shout out to "Girls just want to have fun..." GREAT Movie!!

Anonymous said...

I've been craving french fries too! that's crazy :)