Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Seven Deadly Sins

Weeks ago, my photography instructor gave us the assignment called The Seven Deadly Sins.  Since I have a constant photography subject in my house, I decided to use him for all of my photos.  This was a really fun (albeit time-consuming) photo shoot.  It took a couple of weeks to get all the photos, but I am really happy with the final product.  Enjoy!

p.s.  In case you need a reminder the Seven Deadly Sins are (in order of appearance):  Gluttony, Pride, Greed, Anger, Sloth, Lust, & Envy












7 comments:

Patricia said...

Very impressive Nicole! I have to say you are becoming quite the professional photographer. I'm jealous! And what better subject to have than your precious little boy.

It was so good to see you guys. Hope you move back to Texas soon ;)

Jack and Sheryl said...

Ok, Nicole, you have a seriously adorable baby. I can't wait to hold him in person in not too long!

Unknown said...

Incredible Nicole!

The Woody Family said...

Impressive! I love it, of course you had an adorable subject to photograph :)

Jana said...

love the pics. what a cutie!

Michael and Jana said...

Fuuun-neee!

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job on the photos! And Alex is such a cute little subject....keep up the great work. I also wanted to invite you to the Yahoo Group I'm a member of for Baby Wise moms. The web address is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ezzo_Moms/ -- if that doesn't work just search in the Yahoo Groups for Ezzo Moms. I did BW w/ Ethan (now 18mos) and plan to do it w/ the next baby on the way. This group as been more than helpful on issues, suggestions & trouble shooting that the book doesn't address. There are some really experienced mommas on there w/ great advice. Valerie Plowman from the babywise blog even adds her 2 cents. Just wanted to pass that along in case you are interested!!
Blessings to you,
Leigh Anne