Sunday, February 12, 2006




The Beach

Last Saturday the college group from my church spent the day at the beach. For those of you who don't know, I've been leading the college ministry at my church for about six months now. The church is small, but we have a very faithful group of students. It has been a true blessing to be a part of influencing the lives of these students and this church. Although I often feel ill-equipped for the task of leadership, God has been gracious to place me with these students and has grown the group from 8 to 25 these past few months. He has also intervened in the lives of these young people and placed them on a path to satisfaction in Christ alone. How humbled I am to be a part of the process...

This is Karis, my pastor's daughter, and Tiffany, one of the college students she adores.

No comments: