Tuesday, February 28, 2006

He picked SARAH!
I admit it. I am a closet fan of The Bachelor. Tonight my roommate Kimberly and I watched the season finale and we are celebrating Travis' pick of Sarah. She was undeniably the most poised, honest, and beautiful (outside and in) woman on the show. Way to go, Trav! I know, I know, you probably pity me at this point because I have no other exciting stuff to blog about... c'mon, Nicole, get a life! But, humor me please. And allow all those other closet fans to revel in the excitement of a "nice girl" victory. Hurray for all the nice girls out there! It's fleeting, but isn't reality/fantasy love fun...?

3 comments:

Katie B said...

I am so right there with you--I screamed! Because isn't it nice for once to have a "good girl" who stays true to herself be the one that is captivating? I had almost lost hope until this non-Christian even recognized that character is more important than mystery and flirting...now if only I can get the Christian guys in my life to see that too ;)...

malita said...

So sad I hear they are already broken up! Another one bites the dust...

Ryan said...

I went crazy when he picked her, I mean I was like "AWESOME!!!" ok, I am kidding, but saddly I do know about it, my wife is a romantic at heart and she always watched the show, and I would be in the other room trying hard not to listen but I did and kept up with it. Yeah, I too heard they already broke up, I mean I was really pulling for them!! Miss you Nic.