Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lil' Update: Miss Nasty & Golddigger. Carson Daly is really cute in person, but he is WAY too skinny for a guy. Being too skinny doesn't look good on Nicole Richie and it doesn't look good on guys, either. I'm thinking people in Hollywood need to give up the 3-hour yoga sessions and macrobiotic diet crap and join the ranks of normal size people. Eat a few brownie sundaes, people! Geez.

Anyways, Jenni McCarthy was the guest on the show...appropriately referred to as "Miss Nasty" by Carson during the interview. The STOMP performers were phenomenal and it was fun to see them and all of their percussion tools up close. I never thought I'd see the day when I referred to banging on metal trash can lids as music, but hey, it works for STOMP. The best part of the evening was before Last Call we were waiting outside of the NBC studio. Ellen Degeneres drove by and waved at us...and I am sure she was waving directly to me behind that dark SUV tinted glass from the backseat. I'm sure of it. Then, while she was filming her "ellen in the park" shows to be aired next week, we watched Kanye West perform Golddigger (or is it Golddigga?) on stage followed by a duet with his mom. It was a good night to be in Hollywood...

Oh, and the show will actually air on May 17. So, if you are into staying up till late to watch it, maybe you'll catch a glimpse of me. Maybe. I should be easy to spot - the normal size person on the front row who looks like they have eaten a brownie sundae or two...

No comments: