I want to share with you a few things I've learned during my extended stay...
1. There's nothing like taking a walk on the beach - it's absolutely free, relaxing, and always worth the drive.
2. "Sunny California" is your nickname because you've earned it.
3. One can never have too many swimsuits.
4. Flip flops actually do go with everything.
5. There is such a thing as going too slowly on the freeway...it's called 80 mph.
6. Big sunglasses are not just "in", they are necessary.
7. In n' Out burgers and shakes are seriously worth every stinkin' calorie and fat gram.
8. Getting stuck in traffic can actually be a very productive time thanks to rollover minutes.
9. Your greatest strengths are your cultural diversity, open-mindedness, and casual approach to life. Careful, though, because they can also be your worst enemies.
10. The car trunk essentials: beach chairs, bottled water, and a beach towel. Just in case.
Thanks for letting me stay. I enjoyed it immensely and hope one day I'll return and continue to learn more about what a wonderful place you are. You and your residents have been amazing hosts to me this past two years. I am truly grateful...