Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Last night's goodbye party.

So, last night some good friends hosted a goodbye party for me at their home. It was a great time to see lots of people before I leave on Friday...I was truly blessed by seeing many students, fellow staff, and friends from my time here at CBU. My favorite part of the party was when my friends presented me with a bible that had been highlighted and written in by each person at the party. It was very special to see which portions of scripture stood out to friends as they send me off to begin a new chapter in Texas. I was truly honored. I will definitely miss the CBU family and count it a true blessing to have been a part of this community for the past two years.

Now there's only 36 hours till my brother and I begin the long trek to Texas in the U-Haul!

No comments: