Sunday, January 15, 2006
Okay, it's 50 degrees and my friends in California described today's weather as freezing. I've come to discover that "freezing" in So Cal means:
1. It's time to build a fire in the fireplace.
2. You switch from flip flops to leather flip flops, which somehow keep your feet warmer.
3. Time to put on a pot of soup and drink hot chocolate.
4. You really shouldn't venture outside in this weather. "It's REALLY cold out there" (an actual quote from a neighbor.)
5. Brrrrrrrrr! Winter is here!
I love Southern California! Bundle up and stay warm tonight, friends. It's gonna get down to 45.